Some of the beautifulest tracks epic music has to offers, these hymns will make you travel in other worlds, let you guide in!
I'm not the composer of any of this tracks! I just want to promote those amazing artists.
Nero - Two Steps from Hell : 0:00 - 3:26
Album: Nero
Year: 2011
Cassandra - Thomas Bergersen 3:27 - 6:36
Album: Sun
Year: 2014
I Am Yours - Really Slow Motion 6:37 - 11:16
Album: Illume
Year: 2015
Follow Your Heart - Gothic Storm Music 11:17 - 13:28
Album: Epic Emotional Strings
Year: 2013
Between Worlds - Roger Subirana
13:29 - 18:44
Album: X I I
Year: 2013
Birth Of Fairies - Alex Must 18:45 - 21:46
Album: Infabula
Year: 2012
Hymn To Eternity - BrunuhVille 21:47 - 24:27
Album: Aura
Year: 2013
Memories Of You - Christian Baczyk
What Is Epic Music Vol.6 Epic Emotional Vol.2 free fonts | |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 131 views views | 23.6K followers |
| Music Nero-Extreme Music/2 Steps from Hell CASSANDRA-14115 | Upload TimePublished on 5 Dec 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét